A fresh, clear complexion is yours with the help of Young Living's Maximum Strength Acne Treatment. Naturally derived, maximum strength salicylic acid from Wintergreen helps clear acne blemishes, pimples, and blackheads; but its plant-based powers don't stop there! Tea Tree essential oil helps cleanse your skin, while Manuka oil reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Some acne treatments leave skin feeling tight and dry, but with the addition of aloe and chamomile extracts, Young Living's Maximum Strength Acne Treatment fights blemishes while keeping skin soft, smooth, and moisturized. Finally, a powerful acne treatment thats gentle on your skin.
Benefits & Features
- Includes maximum-strength salicylic acid
- Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes, pimples, and blackheads
- Formulated without sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic preservatives
- Includes willow bark extract to improve the appearance of the skin
- Uses Tea Tree essential oil to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to maintain healthy-looking skin
- Supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin with Manuka essential oil
Young Living's Maximum Strength Acne Treatment penetrates pores for the treatment of acne and to prevent the development of new blemishes, pimples, and blackheads. Formulated with pure essential oils, its tough on blemishes but gentle and moisturizing where it needs to be.
Young Living is thrilled to offer products formulated to target oily skin. Orange Blossom Facial Wash and Orange Blossom Moisturizer lay the foundation for a daily skin regimen that Maximum Strength Acne Treatment can support. We are pleased to share this skin-supporting treatment that is joining Young Living's line of plant-based products.
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily.
Excessive drying of the skin may occur. Begin with 1 application daily and gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to 1 time a day or every other day.