Face the day with confidence! Unlike many conventional deodorants and antiperspirants, CitraGuard is clinically shown to help maintain the balance of the skin's natural microbiome. This means that your skin is shielded from unwanted external and environmental influences, all while offering dynamic protection from odor-causing bacteria! Young Living's exclusive formula contains no aluminum, parabens, talc, or alcohol, so you can feel confident with every swipe! CitraGuard Deodorant uses Lemongrass, Thyme, and Lemon essential oils to keep you smelling bright and fresh without resorting to harsh synthetics perfumes. Say no to harsh chemicals and make the switch to a clean, natural lifestyle.
Features & Benefits
- Clinically shown to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria and help maintain the balance of the skin microbiome
- pH balanced and Aluminum free
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, talc, alcohol, mineral oil, synthetic perfumes or dyes, artificial colors, fragrances, or preservatives
- Contains skin-soothing and skin-conditioning ingredients
- Formulated without gluten-containing ingredients
- Utilizes the natural fragrances of Lemongrass, Thyme, and Rosemary essential oils
- Fights odor without disturbing normal perspiration
- Allergy tested
- Clinically tested
Suggested UseApply 3-4 light strokes of deodorant to underarms daily. If necessary, turn dial to raise product.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Beeswax, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) root powder, Tapioca starch, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Triethyl Citrate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) seed extract, Sodium bicarbonate, Nigella sativa (Black cumin) seed oil, Zinc oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium caproyl/Lauroyl lactylate, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Kaolin, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) oil.