Give your day a balancing boost! The warm, sweet aroma of Davana essential oil is the antidote to a stressful, unbalanced day. The davana plant is a member of the daisy family and is native to southern India, where it's traditionally used by Ayurvedic healers to balance the three Doshas, or energies, throughout the body and spirit. This holistic approach to balancing health and wellness is thousands of years old and is still practiced today.
Features & Benefits
- Smells sweet, warm, and comforting
- Natural replacement to traditional perfume
- Helps support healthy work-life balance
- Reduces feelings of occasional stress
- Boosts your positive outlook on life
- Heightens spiritual senses
- Elevates romance with its exotic aroma; Davana is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac in some cultures
- Helps skin appear blemish free
- Helps nourish the skin for more radiant glow
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents davanone, linalool, and biclcogermacrene
- Diffuse at work, school, or home and allow Davana's calming aroma help you destress and add balance.
- Add a few drops to your facial cleanser or lotion to give blemishes the brush-off and reveal gorgeous, glowing skin.
- Rub a few drops on your wrists and neck and let the rich, fruity fragrance help you get past those occasional moments of stress and discontent throughout the day.
- Use in place of your traditional perfume.
- Add to V-6 complex for a relaxing and nurturing massage.
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area.Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Artemisia pallens (Davana) flower oil