A native shrub that grows wild along the southern coasts of Australia and Tasmania, kunzea was used for centuries by native cultures. The kunzea plant, with its bulbous tops and whimsical blossoms, is commonly referred to as "White cloud."
The extracted Kunzea essential oil has comparable properties and uses to Tea Tree oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically. It contains a high level of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol, so it works to help soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes. When diffused, it helps create a relaxing atmosphere and creates a refreshing respiratory experience.
Kunzea Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse at home or work for a relaxing, woodsy aroma that helps create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into skin after a physically intense workout to help soothe fatigued muscles.
- Apply topically to chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Add to your daily skin care routine and apply topically to face to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse to help purify the air from unwanted odors.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or another carrier oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Kunzea ambigua branch/leaf/twig oil